A global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data
Sportradar is a leading global provider of sports betting and sports entertainment products and services. Established in 2001, the company occupies a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries, providing sports federations, news media, consumer platforms and sports betting operators with a range of solutions to help grow their business.
Sportradar employs more than 2,300 employees in more than 19 countries around the world. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,500 customers in over 120 countries and official partner of the NBA, NHL, MLB, NASCAR and UEFA. We monitor, analyze and deliver insights from 750,000 events annually across 83 sports.
With deep industry relationships, Sportradar is not just redefining the sports fan experience; it also safeguards the sports themselves through its Integrity Services division and advocacy for an integrity-driven environment for all involved.
- Sportradar Signs Groundbreaking Agreements with New York Jets, Baltimore Ravens to Maximize Teams’ Sports Betting-Related Performance
- Sportradar and NBC Sports Regional Networks Announce Data and Content Partnership to Engage Next-Generation Sports Fans
- Sportradar and TwinSpires Announce 5-Year Betting Deal in US Market
- America East Conference partners with Sportradar Integrity Services to safeguard collegiate sport and educate student-athletes about sports betting regulations
- Sportradar appoints Jeffery Yabuki as Chairman of Global Board
Leaders rely on Sportradar
Get in touch with us now!
Our highly-experienced team is pleased to personally deal with your enquiry.