A global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data
Sportradar is the leading global provider of sports data intelligence. The nexus between sports and entertainment, we serve leagues, news media, consumer platforms and sports betting operators with deep insights and a suite of strategic solutions to help grow their businesses.
As a trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 80 countries, Sportradar serves as the official partner of the NBA, NFL, NHL and NASCAR as well as FIFA and UEFA. It is also the only provider entrusted to work with the US sports leagues in an official capacity to distribute sports data (NBA and NHL) around the world for betting purposes. The company monitors and delivers insights from more than 400,000 matches annually across 60 sports categories, having developed the industry’s most proficient software while setting new standards for speed and accuracy.
With deep industry relationships, we aren’t just redefining the sports fan experience; we also safeguards the sports themselves through our Integrity Services division and advocacy for an integrity-driven ecosystem that is fair to partners, players and fans.
- Activision Blizzard’s Overwatch League and Call of Duty League Announce Multi-Year Collaboration with Sportradar for Integrity Services
- Sportradar and The Action Network Announce Multi-Year Partnership for Real-Time Data
- XFL and Sportradar Announce Exclusive Media Partnership to Provide Fans and Partners Rapid Access to Data and Statistics
- Sportradar expands partnership with Major League Baseball to develop new virtual baseball in-play game
- Sportradar Teams Up with INTRALOT to Provide Sports Betting Data to Lotteries in the USA
Leaders rely on Sportradar
From startups to global Fortune 500 companies
Get in touch with us now!
Our highly-experienced team is pleased to personally deal with your enquiry.