We are releasing new versions of our NBA, WNBA, G League and NCAA Basketball APIs. This release includes new data points and features that enhance the functionality across our basketball APIs.
- Seasons Feed: contains each season id, type, year, start date, end date, and status (NBA, WNBA, G League, NCAA Men’s and Women’s)
- HTTP eTags: allows caches to be more efficient and saves bandwidth (NBA, WNBA, G League, NCAA Men’s and Women’s)
- Conference/Division Ranks: updated rankings after each game ends (NBA, G League)
- Tenths of Second: game and event clocks will display tenths of a second for events below one minute of the period (NBA, WNBA, G League)
- Transaction Types/Codes: consistent transaction details for player movement (NBA, WNBA, G League)
- Player Rookie Season & High School: Available for NBA
- Play-By-Play enhancements: wall clock, sequence, and home/away score (WNBA)
- Region Ranks: determines bracket structure/placement (NCAA Men’s and Women’s)
Further enhance your basketball data
Bring your data to life with our image and editorial offerings. Our Headshots collections include high-quality, non-transparent images of players and coaches. Upgrade to our premium images package for access to transparent images for increased layout and style flexibility.
Our Action Shots collections include high-quality images of games that are available in the API within minutes of being taken.
News and Analysis APIs provide in-depth, year-round coverage of the season.
Contact us for questions regarding pricing or integration.