We regularly make enhancements to our APIs to give our customers the most comprehensive sports data. We’ve upgraded our Soccer API to v4 ahead of the 2019-2020 season to give you access to more data and a new schema design.
During our development of v4, we made minimal changes to the deeper football data to facilitate faster integration for customers.
For customers with Extended Data, this release includes extended data with new statistics for top 4 European Leagues, UEFA Champions League and Major League Soccer.
New features include:
- New Open API specification to enable auto-generation of ingestion code on the client-side
- Detailed coverage information
- Timeline delta feeds for more efficient call requests
- A single global package for more than 650 competitions
- Custom translation availability on all endpoints
- Improved schema structure
For more detailed information, visit the links below.
Soccer Extended v4:
Statistics Summary, Documentation, Tournament Coverage, Change Log and FAQ
Easily Access New Versions
With the release of a new version, please check out the Sportradar Versioning Strategy to make sure you are using the most feature-rich versions of our APIs.