We are launching a new Lacrosse API that provides basic coverage of men’s and women’s NCAA Lacrosse (Division I). This includes schedules, results and standings.
Our Lacrosse API uses a framework that consolidates data into fewer endpoints, making it easier for you to integrate our data.
Our Lacrosse API includes the following features:
- Non-live scores
- Basic team profile details
- Fixtures and results by day or competition
- Basic competition information
- Match details (format, event conditions, competitor info)
- Standings where available
- Key terms translated into 40+ languages
- Available in JSON or XML
Seamless Integration of Sportradar APIs
Our APIs offer easy to implement feeds, modern infrastructure, and super-fast delivery. Utilize Sportradar IDs for integration across our data, image and content APIs.
To learn more about this API, visit our Developer Portal where you’ll find a Statistics Summary, Documentation, a Change Log and FAQ.
For questions regarding pricing and integration, please contact us today.