We are excited to announce a new version of our Snooker API. Version 2 includes pot-by-pot coverage with data provided through Sportradar’s partnership with World Snooker for all major tournaments. Snooker v2 utilizes a new API framework that consolidates data into fewer endpoints. Making it easier for you to integrate Sportradar’s data into your product.
Our Snooker API includes the following features:
- Pot-by-pot timeline
- Live scores where available (non-live scores where live coverage is not present)
- Win probabilities for each match
- Basic player profile details
- Fixtures and results by day, live, or competition end
- Basic competition information
- Match details (format, context and competitor information)
- Historical results
- Standings (where available)
- Key terms translated into 40+ languages
Visit our developer page for a deeper look at what’s included in this API.
Seamless Integration of Sportradar APIs
Our APIs offer easy to implement feeds, modern infrastructure and super-fast delivery. Utilize Sportradar IDs for integration across our data, image and content APIs.
Sportradar Versioning Strategy
With the release of a new version, please check out the Sportradar Versioning Strategy to make sure you are using the most feature-rich versions of our APIs.
Reach out to us today with any integration or pricing questions.