26 March 2019
The SportsPro OTT Asia Summit takes place in Singapore later this week and, as an Event Partner, Sportradar is proud to be among the panellists for the ‘Engagement and monetisation: How data will drive next-generation OTT’ session.
Taking place at 4:10pm in the main room on Wednesday, March 27th, the panel will touch on a host of issues relating to OTT, including how best to monetise platforms, what role data can play for rightsholders and what innovation is happening in the space.
Speaking on the panel will be the following esteemed industry experts:
- Matt Pound, Marketing Director, ITTF
- Tomoi Kouchi, Senior Director, Digital Global Content and Media Distribution, NBA Asia
- Laura Li, CEO Office Innovation Principle, Rakuten
- Eoin Connolly, Editor-at-Large, SportsPro Media
- Felix Blank, Director of Digital Platforms, Sportradar
Ahead of the event, Felix previews the panel appearance, Sportradar’s new approach to OTT and what is changing within the industry.
The OTT industry is constantly changing and innovating, which is why it’s so exciting to be able to put together this panel for SportsPro OTT Asia, featuring insight from some really influential figures who all have masses of expertise when it comes to the power of video content and OTT.