Location: New York, NY
Job Type: Regular, Full-Time
Sportradar, the global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content is seeking a Product Manager for its Digital Sports group in New York City.
Are you willing to live and breathe digital sports products? Are you creative and analytical? Do you wake up in the morning thinking about how to engage sports fans and revolutionize the digital sports experience? Sportradar is an established market leader across the globe that has maintained a start-up mentality. We are offering a unique opportunity via a newly created position within the Products team of our Digital Sports group.
Sportradar’s exclusive partnerships with the NBA and NFL allow our product team to create new, innovative, and exciting products targeted around sports data collection and live player tracking. Come to work in our new office in New York, in the heart of Midtown, and combine your love of great products with your passion for sports.
As the lead Product Manager for a vertical product in the domain of sports data and experiences, you will be responsible for driving innovative product initiatives from inception through execution. You will envision and execute on a strategy for how we work with our custoers. You will collaborate closely with designers, engineers, analysts, and other cross-functional team members within the organization to ensure that our products amaze and delight our customers and ultimately their end consumers.
You will own this critical component of our new businesses, working closely with colleagues across Business Development, Operations, Engineering, Design and Sales to bring your ideas to life.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Define the vision, strategy and roadmap around Sportradar’s products.
- Serve as the authority within your product; understanding exactly what data and features are required and how our customers wish to consume and work with the application.
- Perform detailed market/customer analysis to evaluate opportunities to grow and expand the product.
- Write the user narrative to inform the user experience.
- Communicate and drive transparency of project status and commitments to stakeholders and customers.
- Develop and mature support and communication processes to handle and respond to incoming customer questions and issues surrounding product(s).
- Own support related communication with customers and leagues.
- Be an energetic self-starter with the ability to take ownership, manage risk and be accountable for deliverables.
Other duties as assigned.
Competencies & Qualities
- Technical Knowledge
- Creativity & Strategy
- Team Focus
What you’ll need to have:
- Experience: 4+ years experience delivering highly successful and innovative products.
- Customer Obsessed Focus: You take on complex product challenges and simplify them to avoid making them our users’ and partner’s problems.
- Drive: You are biased toward action, a great collaborator, a master simplifier, and constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery.
- Tenacity: You do whatever it takes and never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on.
- Passion: About sports and technology
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply:
Apply through the Sportradar Careers page at http://sportradar.us/about-us/careers/.