Location: New York, NY (non-negotiable)
Job Type: Regular, Full-Time
Sportradar is seeking a self-motivated, self-starting, highly organized individual to fill its open Office Manager / Executive Assistant position in its new New York office. The Office Manager / Executive Assistant will be responsible for the administrative and organizational management of the NY office. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, will be exceedingly well organized and flexible, and will enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse, international people. This individual must be able to function effectively in a variety of roles within a dynamic environment under minimum supervision. This position requires frequent communication and coordination with the senior leadership staff in New York and St. Gallen, Switzerland, as well as in the various countries Sportradar is present.
- Provide support to the Deputy President with the following:
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls and drafting correspondence;
- Schedule meetings and apppointments and manage travel itineraries;
- Conduct research on behalf of Deputy President, as requested; and
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Provide general administrative support to the New York office, including:
- Serve as receptionist for the NY office;
- Receive and interact with visitors;
- Answer and manage incoming calls;
- Arrange meetings and conference calls (including coordinating all meeting logistics, such as food and beverages, agendas, meeting materials, etc.);
- Draft correspondence and presentations;
- Record, transcribe and distribute notes/minutes of meetings; and
- Provide other daily support to staff as needed.
- Perform general office/facilities management duties, including:
- Manage the inventory of office supplies, order additional supplies as needed and ensure costs are appropriately managed;
- Plan space allocations, layouts, and floor moves as required; arrange for and supervise building maintenance and cleaning; and
- Maintain office facilities and equipment by assisting with procurement and routine maintenance and upkeep; and
- Act as key contact with building management and leasing company.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4+ years of solid administrative experience in an office setting.
- 2+ years of experience supporting an executive.
- Prior experience with international office/organizations, and/or working in a start-up business environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, networking and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands in order to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strategic thinker who is adept at multi-tasking in fast-paced environment, able to plan, prioritize, and organize individual and group activities and processes.
- Outgoing, straightforward and creative.
- Able to work independently and take initiative.
- Results oriented.
- Adaptable, flexible problem-solver.
- Person who presents a high degree of maturity, honestly, trust, sophistication, and integrity.
How to Apply:
Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter (including salary requirements) to firstname.lastname@example.org with attention to the Head of HR, and include the following Job ID in the subject line: US-20170210-OM.