Do you love sports? Especially sports like soccer, basketball and hockey? As a member of the Monitoring team, the part-time Operator will be responsible for supporting primarily non-US scouts who may or may not be at venue recording real-time statistics of the sports event they are attending/watching. Operators will be responsible for watching, entering data and supporting scouts for 3 – 6 matches at a time. Operators will enter and confirm line-ups, monitor scores and events that are entered through LiveScore, and provide general support for scouts, answering questions and troubleshooting problems. Although there is flexibility with the schedule, Monitoring Operators must be willing to work hours between 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM for training purposes, and then be flexible in scheduling so the Monitoring team provides daily coverage from 7:30 AM – midnight, Monday – Sunday.
Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Job Type: Regular, Part-Time
- Monitor live events and support scouts attending/watching events.
- Provide general scout support to primarily non-US scouts.
- Review stats and confirm accuracy of data.
- Maintain open communication with other departments within Sportradar.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to process information quickly.
- Have an interest and knowledge in a variety of sports; high interest in soccer, basketball and hockey is preferred.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to delegate daily tasks.
- Strong verbal communication and phone skills.
- Works effectively under pressure and maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work on some nights and weekends.
How to Apply
Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, and include the following JobID in the subject line: US-20160621-MO.