Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Regular, Full-Time
Sportradar is seeking a Product Designer with a passion for sports to join our rapidly growing team, and help us deliver world-class sports data and content solutions to customers around the globe. As the Product Designer, you will be responsible for helping to shape the vision of product offerings across a variety of sports leagues including the NFL, NBA, NHL and more. We are looking for a designer that can own multiple facets of the design process, such as UX research, interaction design, prototyping, and visual design. The ideal candidate would bring both creativity and a wealth of design experience to the company to work across all our content solutions. The candidate will work closely with Product Managers to support the overall UX direction while working in collaboration with other team members from product and engineering to develop well-crafted user experiences.
Competencies & Qualities
- Methodical Problem Solving
- Technical Knowledge
- Team Oriented
- Pride in Quality and Productivity
- Fired up and exhilarated
- Outcome driven
- Generate comprehensive information architecture, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- Design flows and interfaces that are incredibly simple, effective, and elegant.
- Influence product specifications, and execute design work with a high level of polish.
- Partner with PMs, engineers, and other stakeholders to oversee the user experience of products from conception until launch, as well as additional on-going iterations.
- Aid in the development of digital design patterns to foster reusability and consistency in the products that you help create.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of applied UX/UI design experience across multiple platforms.
- Experience designing the whole user flow for both new and existing projects – from ideation of solutions to existing problems, to creating wireframes right through to the final visual designs.
- Strong background in UX, visual and interactive design best practices along with a strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- A portfolio demonstrating your passion for simple, intuitive, and beautiful user-centered designs. This portfolio should reflect your abilities as an outstanding visual designer and your approaches to creating better user engagement.
- Strong communication and presentation skills that allow you to communicate and defend complex design ideas clearly and persuasively.
- Proficiency with Creative Suite, Sketch, and prototyping tools.
- A passion for sports and is interested in exploring the digital aspects of the industry.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Ability and willingness to problem solve.
- Ability to work independently.
- Committed to upholding the highest professional work standards and ethics.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities as well as product environments and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Willing to learn new technologies and able to thrive in a fast-paced and international environment.
- Positive, can-do attitude; diplomacy and approachability.
How to Apply:
Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the following Job ID in the subject line: US-20161209-PD.