Before the start of a game, there are many important details to track and maintain. The Fixtures team at Sportradar is a critical and important part of the Production process, and ensures the accuracy of game times, venue and other match elements. The Fixtures Operator will utilize Sportradar’s software to create and manage all schedules for the over 350,000 games monitored by Sportradar. Responsibilities include managing and confirming game times, entering coverage levels and venue information, confirming broadcast times, and managing any post-season tournaments, such as NCAA’s March Madness. This position requires being technically savvy, extremely computer-literate, high attention to detail and a strong ability to research. The Fixtures Operator will use official league sources and information from scouts to verify schedules and confirm data. Having a high knowledge of how sports schedules work will be beneficial. Sportradar is seeking to fill several part-time positions, working between 10-20 hours/week. The Fixtures team needs to provide coverage from 11:00 AM – 11:00 PM daily. Although schedules can be flexible, this position will be required to work weekends and evenings.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Create and manage schedules for all sports monitored by Sportradar.
- Utilize official league sources and information from scouts to verify correct information about schedules, coverage levels, venue, broadcast time and other event details.
- Ensure all data entered is accurate, and quality standards and procedures are maintained.
- Report any concerns or issues to management in a timely manner.
Skills and requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to process information quickly.
- Have an interest and knowledge in a variety of sports; high interest in college sports, such as NCAA football and basketball is preferred.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills.
How to Apply
Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, and include the following JobID in the subject line: US-20160729-FO.