Location: Minneapolis, MN (non-negotiable)
Job Type: Regular, Full-Time
Join a unique company that has exclusive partnerships with the NFL, NBA and NHL and the worldwide leader in sports data distribution and product innovation. Sportradar is actively seeking an entry-level Staff Accountant. Working from Sportradar’s US headquarters in Minneapolis, MN, the Staff Accountant will be responsible for supporting the finance team in completing accounting processes and cycles for Sportradar. The position will be responsible for reviewing and completing daily transactions, invoicing, reconciliations, and customer and vendor communication in an accurate and timely manner; as well as support the Senior Staff Accountant and Senior Director, Finance.
- Prepares monthly account reconciliations and assists in closing and preparation of the monthly financial statements.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information.
- Performs monthly variance analysis to assist management in identifying trends and making decisions.
- Reconciles company’s bank accounts and posts transactions to the general ledger.
- Receives, verifies, obtains approval, codes and enters accounts payable invoices and employee expense reports into the accounting system.
- Determines when payments are due and sets up payments for processing including ACH, wire and check payments.
- Serve as primary point of contact for vendors and staff with questions about expenses and payables.
- Supports billing process from creation of invoice for customers through collections. Contacts customers whose account balances are past due.
- Assists with the preparation of materials and schedules for the annual financial statement audit.
- Maintains and documents strong operating controls.
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- Provide general support to Sr. Accountant and Senior Director, Finance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or combination of education and experience will be accepted.
- 1+ years of experience working in accounting, bookkeeping in a computer-based accounting environment.
- Perform data entry with speed and accuracy.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products (strong emphasis on Excel).
- Intacct experience a plus.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Ability and willingness to problem solve.
- Ability to work independently.
- Committed to upholding the highest professional work standards and ethics.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities as well as product environments and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Willing to learn new technologies and able to thrive in a fast-paced and international environment.
- Positive, can-do attitude; diplomacy and approachability.
How to Apply:
Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the following Job ID in the subject line: US-20161130-AC.