Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Regular, Full-Time
As a member of the Sales and Marketing team, the Enterprise Sales Director will play an integral role, targeting and acquiring high-profile customers who drive significant revenue for the business. This position requires previous experience selling to major revenue clients, superior communication skills, and a forward-thinking strategic mentality. Candidates should have a comprehensive understanding of enterprise sales, and experience working directly with Sportradar’s key customer segments, including sports media, fantasy sports, search/content portals, tech OEMs, MVPDs/MSOs and brands/agencies. Based in San Francisco, this individual will have a particular focus on emerging technology companies. This is an entrepreneurial newly created position with room for expansion.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Build and manage a deal pipeline of high-revenue customer accounts.
- Serve as the initial point of contact externally to uncover and clarify prospect needs, align business objectives with the Sportradar portfolio of offerings, propose and refine a solution, and develop the business case.
- Work with internal Sportradar teams to develop the commercial approach and negotiate contracts and terms.
- Document and transfer knowledge regarding the account to internal Sportradar team members involved in the new customer on-boarding process.
- Manage the relationship with the prospect throughout the process to ultimately close a deal.
- Proactively maintain broad-based domain knowledge of the key customer segments and emerging markets.
- Seek out, synthesize, and deliver relevant, targeted insights to prospects that influence C-level decision-making.
- Work closely with the Product Team to provide customer input on required product features to win new business.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to maximize exposure to key account targets, as well as leverage current relationships for marketing opportunities.
- Create and deliver compelling, customized sales presentations that address the core business issues and opportunities.
- Collaborate closely with other Sportradar team members to ensure alignment and integration of sales strategies, projects and programs for successful implementation and execution.
What you’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 5 years of experience in a sales “hunter” role.
- Experience selling B2B solutions into leading enterprise companies, Fortune 500 companies, strategic accounts and emerging market players in media.
- Experience selling to high-tech and emerging technology companies a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, qualify and close 6- and 7- figure sales opportunities.
- Experience identifying key decision makers and influencing executive-level stakeholders.
- Proven experience building a relationship and winning major enterprise accounts across sport, search/portals, brands, major media and high-tech market segments.
- Ability to become deeply immersed in the high-tech and new-tech San Francisco ecosystem. Prior experience and contacts are a plus.
- Willing to travel up to 50% for customer meetings, trade shows, and other business purposes.
- Hands-on experience developing and executing strategies to prospect, cold call, win business, and sell ideas to new accounts.
- Able to think analytically, navigate complex and lengthy sales cycles, and create own pipeline and roadmap to convert prospects to customers.
- Strong organizational, issue resolution, and decision-making skills are required.
- Superior verbal and written presentation and communication skills.
- Proven ability to recognize, analyze, and take action on go-to-market approaches, marketing programs, joint value propositions, and business cases around strategic partnerships.
- Self-motivation and professional discipline with excellent follow-through.
- Polished PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Must be able to work well with others as part of a team.
- Experience working in a global, multilingual organization.
- Knowledge of sports and technology.
How to Apply
Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the following JobID in the subject line: US-20160627-ES.